Thursday, August 19, 2010

We Came. We Saw. We Sweated. (Guangzhou Zoo Part 1)

Shana is so hot, tired and worn out now, that she has requested that she only be photographed from the back. 8^)

Before we get started, might I suggest something from the snack bar?


It was caramel corn, pretty good too. Those Americans and their selected popping beans!

We went to the "zoo" today, and this is no ordinary zoo. It is a theme park/water park/safari park. Like everything else here it is HUGE. side note: let me tell you how hot it is here...well wait, I could tell you but the humidity is like...like...well, like Houston. My freaking camera lens keeps fogging up.

Started out in style.

Rolling up in the Merc. Movement was good. It meant air flow. So very hot.

Saw a Yak.



and a camel. About this time Wren is squealing with complete and utter excitement. I have video that will be added at a later time. It was really cute. She was blown away.

we saw...(and you know what is coming)


Lions

Tigers


and bears...


oh my!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment