Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thank You All for Your Kind Words and Thoughts

I wanted to interrupt our regularly scheduled program to thank each and everyone of you who have thought about us and/or sent us emails of caring and support during this time.

It really means a great deal to us, and I apologize for the impersonal blanket "thank you".

Facebook is blocked here as well as our blog. (Google too) We have a tremendous helper on the outside hooking us up with the blog posts, and she is going to be headed this way at the end of this month!!

So any friend requests that have been set recently, I promise we are not blowing you off. Well, except for maybe that Gary guy. I don't even know who he is. 9^)

I am doing my best to keep this current, but sometimes it is hard to write as the days are exhausting. Please keep up the faith and thank you all for the love and support. We are archiving all of this for Wren (and us too), and it is very moving to see the support this little girl has from the other side of the world from those she has never even met.

A whole lotta love going on here.

P.S.- I did finally get my kiss.



No comments:

Post a Comment