Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wren's Nest


We are still waiting the endless wait. A large batch of Travel Approvals went out this week and we still haven't got ours. A Travel Approval is just that, the approval to travel. I thought for sure this was our week. I'm crushed. I'm also stressed because we are getting very close to the school year and Trinity is going with us. There is no way we would have her miss this trip.

On a happier note, I am finished decorating Wren's room (mostly). We went with a bird theme for obvious reasons ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love ,love love the room! I have been waiting for some really good news from you this week.I have several missions on this first leg of the trip: get Pei,deliver Mckenna's necklace and look for wren.Your TA has got to be here by this next week!!!!
    Keep me posted and we will have lunch next week when Nikki gets back!
    Call me if you need to talk.
    Nic

    ReplyDelete