Friday, July 23, 2010

TA = Travel Approval!

At long last our Travel Approval has arrived! This may have been the longest 37 days of my life! We will find out definitively on Monday but it looks like our travel dates will be August 4th-20th (ish) so Trinity will be skidding into school right as it starts and probably with a little jet lag. I found out about our TA after lunch Friday with our Little Ladybug group - a wonderful group of moms who have adopted from China or are in the process or both! We plan to meet monthly for a play date with our sweet girls.

6 comments:

  1. Words cannot express my excitement for your wonderful news!!! Call me with all the details of your trip. Maybe we should all get back together and then my TA will show up! LOL!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am planning on seing you in Guangzhou!!!!!!
    So come on CA!
    Nic

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! that is wonderful news! so happy for you & your family.

    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys were lucky for me! Nikki, let's all have lunch this week and call your agency :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Shana!!! I'm SO SO happy to hear you all got your travel approval as well! We received ours on Friday too and will be leaving for China on Friday, August 6th to get our daughter, Hadley (17 months). We'll be in Jiangxi (Nanchang) the first part of your trip and then of course, Guangzhou (White Swan) the second part of our trip. Would love to connect with you prior to travel. Wishing you many blessings!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous name and a beautiful room for an oh so lovely little girl! Congratulations on your travel, my hope is that all goes smoothly for you.

    susan (ladeeesquire from RQ)

    ReplyDelete